Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a t 770 horizon treadmill but no manuels and it has…

Customer Question
I have a t...

I have a t 770 horizon treadmill but no manuels and it has stopped with a lube indicator mode how do i lube it and reset

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

Horizon Club T-700

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Did 2 miles and it shut down this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I may need a new belt before long

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/17/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 8 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi to reset the message, hold the stop key and speed down button until the unit beeps.
To lube the belt, use 100% liquid silicone for treadmills. Lift of the edge of the belt and spray under the belt from front to back on both sides