Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I need someone to come to my home and fix my bowflex

Customer Question
I need someone to...

I need someone to come to my home and fix my bowflex treadclimber tc 3000. I live in long beach. the board doesn't seem to work anymore. can you recommend anyone

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Tc 3000

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I think the buttons you push on the control board to make it start . they no longer work. have to push in just the right way in order to even turn it on. too frustrating for me. I am 68 . it takes more energy to try to get it started then the machine itself when I can get it to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you. it I can't get it fixed then I might as well get rid of it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/15/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is your zip code?

How old is the machine?