Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

The resistance motor is not running. No resistance at all.

Customer Question
The resistance motor is...

The resistance motor is not running. No resistance at all

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

NordicTrack 728

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just stopped working everything else works I changed the batteries

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 3 days by:
11/14/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

treadmilltech
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician