Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

When I push the blue disc all the lights comes on.but when I…

Customer Question
When I push the...

When I push the blue disc all the lights comes on.but when I press the start button, it does not start. I try pressing 12345678, when I press 9&10 and the + button it starts

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

NTTL9912 NORDIC TRACK C1800 S. it`s15 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just started yesterday.We unplug it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No,I just want it to start.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 5 days by:
11/14/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!