Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Nordic track x9i...bought a used one yesterday and worked…

Customer Question
Nordic track x9i...bought a...

Nordic track x9i...bought a used one yesterday and worked fine when i bought it...get it home and the buttons on the control panel dont work now...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

X9i model NTL19010.2...built 05/2012

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

And the incline is stuck at 12-20 % even though it says 0

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

It worked fine before i bought it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/7/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

There may just be a loose wiring connection - have you checked all of the connectors inside the console?

Is the safety key fitted correctly?