Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have a fitquip FQTM252 treadmill that I have had turned

Hi, I have a fitquip...
Hi, I have a fitquip FQTM252 treadmill that I have had turned off for 2 weeks while I have been away. I turned it back on today and the screen lights up but on the display is ------- I have turned it off and back on again with the same result. Is this a common issue and am I able to fix it myself? kind regards Cath
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: fitquip Motorized Treadmill FQTM252
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just today and I have only tried turning it back on and off on both the machine and at the wall power point and I have pushed the circuit breaker button as well with no change to the screen.
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
10/21/2017
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Make sure the safety key is in place.
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks! Problem solved
Have a great day!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
oops ....sorry did not mean to click on call me.....I appreciate your help in solving the treadmill problem....I feel a bit embarrassed that it was something so obvious!Have a great day too.
No problem, it doesn't take much to bump the magnet.
J.T.
J.T.
J.T., Technician