Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

When I begin my 45 min walk each day, I start out slow

1.5-2.8 mph, during that time...
When I begin my 45 min walk each day, I start out slow 1.5-2.8 mph, during that time the treadmill will slow down or speed up and then regain normal. It will do it several times before I increase speed. Once I get to 3 mph it is ok and on up to 4 mph. Does that sound familiar?
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: pro form proshox Performance 600i
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: every morning for a week I haven't done any trouble shooting
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
10/20/2017
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi have you ever lubricated the belt?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, how do you do that?
OK if you have never done that then your going to need to replace Parts.
You will need a new belt, deck, and possibly Motor control board.
How old is the machine?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
2 years, but only regularly in use the last year.
Do you know if you had an extended Warranty?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I don't. Is there anyone who can work on the machine? We live in St Louis.
you can go to fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com.
There you can price out and order Parts, also enter your zip code and they list techs in your area.
Being that you never lubed it, look up the price of Parts before you bother paying a tech to come out. It may not be cost effective to Repair it.
Walk belt. Deck . Motor control board.
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok thank you, ***** ***** try it.
J.T.
J.T.
J.T., Technician