Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a proform gp5 treadmill which will not power up. How…

Customer Question
I have a proform...

I have a proform gp5 treadmill which will not power up. How can I check the fuse or reset on this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

Pro form gp5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened. I tried the little power on/off switch, but dont know anything a bout the 15 amp ckt breaker (?) next to it???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/18/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can try resetting the fuse by pressing in the gray button