Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have an old pro-form bike that I broke the power supply is…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old pro-form bike that I broke the power supply is there any way that I can find out if the new power supplies will work on mine

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I don't know the the age of the bike but the serial number that I have they don't show

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

As I said before the power supply is broken

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
10/6/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 10 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi do you have the broken power supply still?
If you do look on it for the output volts, then go to any electronics store with it and get a replacement with matching output and plug style