Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I was using my Image 10.0 treadmill yesterday. After using…

Customer Question
I was using my...

I was using my Image 10.0 treadmill yesterday. After using if for about 10 minutes, I heard a loud snap noise and the walking belt stopped and shifted to the left. I thought the drive belt had broken, but after removing the cover over the motor area, I found that the belt is still good. The motor is still tries to run, but will only turn the walking tread for about 20 seconds and then stops turning.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

Image 10.0, model# *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yesterday was the first time this happened. I tried adjusting the left rear roller bolt, but the motor does run long enough for the walking tread to center. I've tried running it after letting it rest awhile and watched to see if anything looks broken, but there is nothing obvious that I can see.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that's all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
10/7/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

I still need help with this.
What hours are you available to receive a call?
I have not received a phone call yet or any information regarding my question. When should I expect this?
I tried starting the treadmill today. The walking belt turned slowly for about 15 seconds and then a squealing sound started coming from the motor/belt area. I turned the treadmill off after that.
Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service