Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I haven't used my C950 Pro all summer. I just plugged it in…

Customer Question
I haven't used my...

I haven't used my C950 Pro all summer. I just plugged it in and it is stuck on 2 incline. the controls light up but don't respond. sometimes when I push the 1 speed button, it will start and then go to 12 speed.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Nordic Track C 950 PRO. About 5 years old but hardly used.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just started because I just plugged it in for the first time since last winter. I tried unplugging and also checked the reset switch.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

It is stuck on 2 incline. the controls light up but don't respond.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
10/4/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What area are you located in?

Do you plan on carrying out the repairs yourself, or are you looking for a repairer in your area?