Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Since after the hurricane Irma my treadmill cease working .I…

Customer Question
Since after the hurricane...

Since after the hurricane Irma my treadmill cease working .I did not unplug equipment before the storm what can be the problem.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

HRTL89406

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried the reset advice

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
10/4/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 10 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi most likely was was fried by a power surge. How old is the machine? Depending on age it may not be cost effective to Repair it.