Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My treadmill is schwinn is going up by they self. Is not…

Customer Question
My treadmill is schwinn...

My treadmill is schwinn is going up by they self

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

Is not programing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Few months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried everything is online

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Schwinn Journey 8.0
Is making continues beeping and is going all the way up
Answered in 2 days by:
10/6/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This may be caused by a stuck incline increase button on the console.

Try pressing the incline increase button a few times - does it feel normal when pressed, or does it seem to be sticking?

No is not machine still going up I check the console and is not because the button, what else can be

If the button is not sticking then it is likely that the console has a fault, and it will need to be replaced.