Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a Nordictrack A2250 that has been working fine. But…

Customer Question
Hi - I have...

Hi - I have a Nordictrack A2250 that has been working fine. But recently, when I turned it on it showed all Zeros and it beeps twice when I touch any of the keys and does not do anything else. It came back to normal operation once before (a few days ago) and I was able to use it but it is doing that again and this time I have not been able to get it to work. I have checked the read switch and it is withing 1/8 of an inch of the pully magnet.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is about 10 years old and it is the A2250 model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I removed the motor cover and checked all the wiring and everything seems to be fine. I also opened the control consul at the top and everything seems to be fine there too.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 4 days by:
10/7/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Rusty. I still need help with this please.Ali