Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a nordic track 2000i which has begun to stop during…

Customer Question
I have a nordic...

I have a nordic track 2000i which has begun to stop during use. the belt just stops. Otherwise every thing is "on." I push the stop button, then push the start button and it works again. What is happening??

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Nordic Track 2000i, Model No. NTTL11900. I think it must be at least 15 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Occasionally for two weeks. I have gone through the calibration steps and end with a EP:2P message.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
10/3/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?