Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Having a grinding in my elliptical vision fitness x6200

Customer Question
Having a grinding in...

Having a grinding in my elliptical vision fitness x6200 trying to open cowl have removed screws and one pedal still will not come off what repair part do I need

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Vision fitness x600hrt ep34d

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
9/30/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

A special tool is needed - you will need to use a 22 mm crank puller to remove the crank from the drive assembly.