Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Plug in, panel lights up, then goes out. A2250 ten years…

Customer Question
Plug in, panel lights...

Plug in, panel lights up, then goes out

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

A2250 ten years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yesterday worked fine, today

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
9/27/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Does the display show anything when it powers up?

What is your zip code?

Do you have a voltmeter available to carry out some troubleshooting, or are you looking for a repairer in your area?

Hi, just checking in on your question. Do you still need help with this?