Exercise Equipment

Connect one-on-one with a verified exercise equipment technician who will answer your question

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer

More related answers
All exercise equipment technicians are VERIFIED
We have a nordictrack 2500. It suddenly stopped working.
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
We have a nordictrack 2500. It suddenly stopped working. Touching any and all buttons on the console results in hearing four quick “beeps.' Nothing else happens. Looking at the red LED light under the… read more
I have a Nordictrack a2550 Pro that powers up but does not
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
I have a Nordictrack a2550 Pro that powers up but does not run. It will do an incline calibrate, but nothing else. The controller works fine. … read more
I have a 29927 Proform 730 CS treadmill that collected some
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I have a 29927 Proform 730 CS treadmill that collected some dog hair under the hood and caught fire burning up part of the SCR Motor Controller and a few of the wires that were near by. I ordered a ne… read more
I have an old precor 9.2s treadmill that will not power up?
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I have an old precor 9.2s treadmill that will not power up? Can i fix myself? Circuit is good but unit is DOA currently.… read more
I have a proform Model No. 831.294050 when i turn it on it
J.T.
J.T., Technician
I have a proform Model No.###-##-####when i turn it on it will beep twice, but will not start when you press the + there are only three buttons that will do anything they ar the incline up beeps 3 tim… read more
I have a proform treadmill, and the belt/roller will not move.
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I have a proform treadmill, and the belt/roller will not move. I have pushed the reset button and still the treadmill will not move. What should I check?… read more
My 740 CS model is stuck in the highest position. I ve tried
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
My 740 CS model is stuck in the highest position. I ve tried the calibration too, but it's still stuck.… read more
I have a Proform Treadmill 725 ,purchased in 1999. the treadmill
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I have a Proform Treadmill 725 ,purchased in 1999. the treadmill does not run and AN ERROR MESSAGE E-2 appears. I removed the dust cover and made sure the speed disc was clean. The incline motor opper… read more
Question I took the hood off the treadmill and did a little
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Question:I took the hood off the treadmill and did a little voltage trouble-shooting but all i am getting on the motor controller boardI is a solid lit red LED, I checked voltage at the line cord and … read more
My proform treadmill wont start at all. I unplugged and replugged
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
My proform treadmill won't start at all. I unplugged and replugged it in several times, made sure the outlet was getting power, and nothing. Not a light or noise. Any thoughts?… read more
We have a ProForm EKG readmill and the power is connected
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
We have a "ProForm EKG" readmill and the power is connected but the board is not. We've tried the reset and making sure power is connected. We have done the "trouble shooting" according to the manual … read more
I just bought a used treadmill (proform perspective 1.0 lx)
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I just bought a used treadmill (proform perspective 1.0 lx) and after running on it for approx 30 seconds, it turned off and will not turn back on. What can I do?… read more
my Proform crosswalk 360e is not turning on. I checked the
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
my Proform crosswalk 360e is not turning on. I checked the outlet and it does work, and I did the red reset button on the bottom of the treadmill and still no luck. Any guesses?… read more
Hi, When I turn on my Treadmill it will not operate. The display
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Hi, When I turn on my Treadmill it will not operate. The display will come on but it will not start up. It will beep four times every time I push a button or do not touch it at all. It will beep every… read more
I have a proform elliptical 490 le series. The console has
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I have a proform elliptical 490 le series. The console has already broke, they sent me a new one it displayed ff. I've only had the new console for 2 weeks now I have no power at all. I notice when I … read more
hi, i have a york t302 and the message E1 is coming up on console.
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
hi, i have a york t302 and the message E1 is coming up on console. The motor is running ok and we have checked everything and cannot find the cause. Treadmill is only 2 yrs old and has hardly been use… read more
I have a PaceMaster Treadmill I purchsed 2nd hand. I have replaced
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
I have a PaceMaster Treadmill I purchsed 2nd hand. I have replaced the wire harness and It still will not power up. Do you have any ideas what else it could be.… read more
Mt Nordick track will not respond when I press any of the buttons
treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Mt Nordick track will not respond when I press any of the buttons on the machine. Even the button to start the fan. It beeps every few seconds indicating that there is a problem but I dont know whts w… read more