Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a Nordictrack Freestride Trainer. It is just one year…

Customer Question
I have a Nordictrack...

I have a Nordictrack Freestride Trainer. It is just one year old. The screen is not working. It comes on with IFit and then use says android. I have tried unplugging and shutting off and on. I called a local repair man and he said to check for an update with Nordictrack.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model NTEL71313.3 I do not know where to find the serial number.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since yesterday. My husband and I tried plugging in and unplugging - shutting off and on. Nothing we do - touching the screen does anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No - just how can I get it back on?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
9/25/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, have you tried unplugging for an extended period of time? ...the longer the better ...and then even if just for tests purposes plug back in but into a different outlet?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.