Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My NordicTrack EXP1000 just stopped working. I was cleaning…

Customer Question
Hello, my NordicTrack EXP1000...

Hello, my NordicTrack EXP1000 just stopped working. I was cleaning it with Windex and now it won't even light up....Help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's at least 10 years old but was not used for most of that time. EXP1000

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just began. I haven't tried any troubleshooting.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
9/25/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.