Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Our nordic track treadmill, C910i, got wet ans. Our

Customer Question
Our nordic track treadmill...

Our nordic track treadmill, C910i, got wet ans

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

Our treadmill is a Nordictrack C910i. We had water in the basement and now it does not run. Everything turns on but the track does not move nor does it incline. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened a week ago. We let it "dry" out and have hit the reset switch. When hitting the start button, the track moves a few inches then stops.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 11 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi if it got wet it will not be worth fixing.
You will need to change out both rollers belts, deck and Motor control board. Which will cost more than the value of the Treadmill.
If you claimed insurance for the water they should give you some money towards a new machine.
I would not invest in that brand though they have gone downhill in Quality, go with Precor, life Fitness, true Fitness, Landice, Vision Fitness brands