Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

Trying to remove wheel cover on E900. Horizon E900. Just

Customer Question
Trying to remove wheel cover...
Trying to remove wheel cover on E900
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Horizon E900
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just started making noise. It's coming from inside of the wheel. Sounds like a belt.
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Have had this machine for 10 years with no problems til now. Just have no idea how to disassemble it.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Cannot find a clear assembly manual,nor can I find any other clear information to assist me in troubleshooting and repairing/replacing parts. Need to know how to disassemble and reassemble in clear instructions as I am not mechanically inclined.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/23/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

See the following exploded parts diagrams which show how the cover is fitted and removed:

https://www.ereplacementparts.com/horizon-fitness-e900-ep1772008-elliptical-traditional-parts-c-201405_201407_201485.html

Pete, Electronic Engineer