Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My TC5500 stops after about 10 mins just all power turns…

Customer Question
My TC5500 stops after...

My TC5500 stops after about 10 mins just all power turns off. Any suggestions what it may be?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

TC5500 Bowflex Treadclimber about 5 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been about the last week. not sure what I can do to trouble shoot. turned off and on then tried again then only lasts for about 2-3 mins and power is out again

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
9/22/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 11 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi have you ever lubricated the machine?
Yep. I have lubricated the tracks when recommended. Not sure where to lubricate outside of the tracks
OK try lubricating them, see if it lasts any longer before it shuts down. If it does then you need to replace both belts and deck, if it doesn't help, then you need a new Motor control board.
You can order Parts from fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com
thank you