Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have treadmill that has gotten louder over time. Can your

Customer Question
Hi there. I have treadmill...
Hi there. I have treadmill that has gotten louder over time. Can your team repair it?
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: sorry had to checl It's an Epic A30T
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Gotten louder of the last year Can you guys come and check it out?
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nah. That should work
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
9/22/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What zip code area are you located in?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Electronic Engineer