Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I live in Boca Raton, florida....I have a Precor 9.23 in my…

Customer Question
I live in Boca...

I live in Boca Raton, florida....I have a Precor 9.23 in my second floor condo. I need someone to take it apart and remove it....I will pay for the service and they can keep the treadmill.

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Thanks so much

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

Precor 9.23

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No trouble...it works perfectly...I just need to remove it from my apartment.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I will pay for the removal and they can keep the treadmill. I believe I paid around 1300 for it. Not used much...and it works perfectly

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
9/21/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 11 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi, you can go to fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com enter your zip code and they will give you a list of service providers in your area
Also you can call any local Fitness store and they should be able to take care of you. I'm in NY. And my company charges about $150 to remove a machine.