Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My norditrak cx 925 resistance seems like it is than ever.

Customer Question
My norditrak cx 925...

My norditrak cx 925 resistance seems like it is harder than ever. Could the resistance be broken. I have been using it for years

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Cx 925 15 years old. its norditrack

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The last two days. I havent done any trouble shooting. I really dont know where to start

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Answered in 5 days by:
9/26/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unplug the power cord from the Norditrack.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?