Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My treadmill track stopped running. There is a motor like…

Customer Question
Hi , My treadmill...

Hi , My treadmill track stopped running. There is a motor like sound coming on, on examination the sound appears to be coming from the small motor with the little fan but the motor driving the track is not running

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

T6.3 2.6CHP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just taken the cover off to look

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
9/17/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is showing on the console of the treadmill?

Are you seeing any error codes?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

The console seems to have frozen, a few lines and dashes are all I see and none of the input keys are having any effect
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago

Ok so the console is not receiving any signal.

There may be a loose connection or a faulty sensor.

First you will need to check all wiring and connections.