Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

E6 code on my treadmill? t9450HRT, was stored, moved and now…

Customer Question
E6 code on my...

E6 code on my treadmill?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

T9450HRT

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Was stored, moved and now want to use, was working before

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
9/17/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The E6 error code indicates a missing or incorrect incline level signal.

It is usually caused by the motor tilt or problems in the connection because the motor board passes the signal directly to the console.

To fix this,
1) press reset + incline down to enter engineering mode
2) press mode 4 times to get into test mode
3) press start to start
4) incline up and down to test inclination

if it moves up and down, check if the ADC value changes (if it does not change, it means that the motor inclination signal is interrupted – a broken wire or bad connection)
if it does not move, usually the motor connections are wrong, check however if LED 2 or 3 turns on.

The board calibrates itself when powering up so it can the treadmill can move by itself when it connects to the new board if signals don’t return.

Let me know if that works for you?

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------