Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a nordic track e 7.5 i and it doesn't connect to my…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a nordic track e 7.5 i and it doesn't connect to my ifit app on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

New E 7.5 i

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sorry its an eliptical

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Nop

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
the elliptical does not connect to the app, it does not appear on the app on my phone so I can't connect it. I am not sure how to connect, the instructions are not clear.
9/14/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. Log in to your iFit account online.
  2. Schedule a workout.
  3. Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone.
  4. Download the iFit Bluetooth Tablet app.
  5. Connect the app to your Nordictrack machine.
  6. Start the workout.