treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

I have a Nordicktrack A2050 treadmill, model number NTL

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a Nordicktrack A2050 treadmill, model number NTL 10850. This is not the first time my treadmill has been repaired for this. The motor gets loud with a grinding noise and the belt will slip. The repairman fixed something in the motor but now I can't get anybody to come to my home to fix it. Help!
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: Nordicktrack A2050. Model number NTL10850
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't even know where to begin. No troubleshooting and my husband isn't too interested to find the problem.
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Steven replied 1 month ago.

Hi, have read your questions and not sure if I can help but i will try and point you in the right direction. Have you connected Nordictrack directly to try and set up service for this unit?