Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My treadmill T101 is showing an E1 error code and shuts

Customer Question
My treadmill T101 is...

My treadmill T101 is showing an E1 error code and shuts down

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

Horizon model T101

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started today, I shut the unit down and tried it again, once it starts and I get on it shut down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I use the unit every day (sometime twice a day - had surgery on leg and use it all the time)

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
9/9/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 11 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi you need a new Motor control board
You can order one from fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com
also, how often do you lube it?
can I order Motor control board thru you
No we only provide tech Support. What's wrong and how to fix it.