J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

I have a pace master pro select model #M4Rs74343 the incline

Customer Question

I have a pace master pro select model #M4Rs74343 the incline does not work Was wondering if it could be the fuse?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: the make is pace master pro select model #M4S74343 noy sure on age maybe 7 to 9 years old has been in climate controlled storage for 3 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: since we took it out of storage 2 weeks ago,cannot find the book so have no idea what to try
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: was wondering if it could be a fuse
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 1 month ago.
Hi most likely the Motor is seized up or the circuit board has gone bad. Do you get any error messages?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
just err the belt works, the panel works only problem is incline
Expert:  J.T. replied 1 month ago.
OK, first I would try to unbolt the incline Motor, spin the actuator up and down a few times to free it up then install it again. If that doesn't do anything then first replace the Motor control board.