Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

T5.7 treadmill does not work. It starts goes for a few

Customer Question
T5.7 treadmill does not...

T5.7 treadmill does not work. It starts goes for a few seconds then the motor seizes up. HELP

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

Make is NordicTrack T 5.7 Model NTL61011.4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bought in 2013, treadmill not used in 2 years, in garage, afraid to start because I don't want to damage the unit.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?

I tried your customer service through email, gave me phone number(###) ###-####

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
8/2/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 11 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi does the Motor actually seize up or does the belt just stop?
Motor seizes up, I can manually with my hand rotate the belt.
OK then the Motor just stops. If it was seized you would not be able to move the belt.
you will need a new Motor control board. It's the circuit board both motor plug into
You can order one from fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com