Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have HealthRiderRC270 recumbent bike and the battery

Customer Question
I have HealthRiderRC270 recumbent...

I have HealthRiderRC270 recumbent bike and the battery compartment is corroded can it be repaired?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your equipment?

HealthRider RC270

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your RC270? What have you tried so far?

It has been unused for several years. I have not done anything yet.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/1/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 6 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi the only part you can replace is the entire console. They don't sell individual console Parts.
You can price them out at fitnessrepairparts. Com or Treadmill doctor. Com
J.T.
J.T.
J.T., Technician