Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My treadmill will not come on when I plug in the magnetic…

Customer Question
My treadmill will not...

My treadmill will not come on when I plug in the magnetic key

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

Mocel No. 931/25015.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried everything suggested on page 27 Have the cover off the engine now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?

Purchased 8-2016 and has been working fine then suddenly it just hums and shows the word incline on screen when key is applied. Need help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
8/1/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the full make and model number of the treadmill?

I have no idea how I got on to your website. I thought I was talking to NordicTrack about my treadmill. I have the problem solved - want my $5.00 back. Thank you.

I am a user of this site just like you. I have nothing to do with the billing or accounts.

You will need to contact customer services about any account enquiries.