Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

Last night my system did an update and now it wont connect…

Customer Question
Last night my system...

Last night my system did an update and now it wont connect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

X9i

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None it keeps going back and forth trying to connect

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
8/1/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the unit (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please