Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

My proform 1310 e just stoped working the screen went blank…

Customer Question
My proform 1310 e...

My proform 1310 e just stoped working the screen went blank and it maes a popping sound from the speaker

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

1310 e about 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started powercycled it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
7/31/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

First, check all of the cables and ensure they are securely connected at both ends.

If the cables are good, then the display console is suspect and will likely need to be replaced.

Let me know your zip code if you would like contact details for a repair tech in your area.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
holy crap I am talking about an elliptical trainer not a router or a PC. Pete I'm a CCIE I don't need that kind of BS advice, i need help with my elliptical trainer.. what you told me was worthless and a total rip off! I could call the repair place on my own.