Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have the Vision 10 Elliptical machine.... I just moved but…

Customer Question
Hi....I have the Vision...

Hi....I have the Vision 10 Elliptical machine.... I just moved but I am trying to find where do I plug the power source on the machine. I cant find where to insert the plug

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I am not sure...let me go upstairs and check one moment please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I see is X10...I bought it in 2014.....on clearance

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
7/30/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 11 months ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi it's in the very front all the way down by the floor
It's a very small hole about. The size of a pencil eraser