Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have a Pursuit 719 and the consol has malfuctioned Parts

Customer Question
List for Model No WLEX...
I have a Pursuit 719 and the consol has malfuctioned Parts List for Model No WLEX 1400D Part Number listed in owners manual is Part number 33 listed on page 14. Is this part available if so what is the cost.
JA: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Fitness Equipment Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).
Customer: Is the part available and what is the cost plus shipping.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Fitness Equipment Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Do you need my credit card number.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: The make isWESLOI Pursuit 719 purchased on 2001 Model number is
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: WLEX 14000
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: There appears to be a small wire that needs resoldered.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
7/25/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

These consoles are no longer manufactured, however you can occasionally find a used one for sale on eBay.

https://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/cart/ViewItem/6011425

Already knew that. Apparently cannot economically repair
Ed. Thanks

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,

Pete.

Pete, Electronic Engineer