J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

I have a ProForm 600i Treadmill, that I purchased on Dec 17,

Customer Question

I have a ProForm 600i Treadmill, that I purchased on Dec 17, 2016. It has been in the up position for about 2 months because I have had medical issues. I put it in the down position today and now it wont turn on. I have check the plug in on the treadmill and the socket. I have turned it on and off but there is not power.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: The treadmill is a ProForm 600I and I have had not problems in the past. Please read my first chat.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just tried to start it today, I had not used it for about 2 months. I have checked all the electrical connection and turned it on and off about 5 times.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No,
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 3 months ago.
Hi do you have the safety key in place?