Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a reebok RL525 elliptical. We moved it upstairs. Now,

Customer Question

I have a reebok RL525 elliptical. We moved it upstairs. Now, the pedals are difficult to push like it's on a high resistance setting, but it's still on 1.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: RL525 over 10 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just since we moved it. have checked belt to be sure it's on track. all electronics seem to be functioning properly
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

I will help you the best I can ;-)

This one will require some professional adjustments at this time.

The best place to call for that would be Sears in home service. They dont charge an estimate fee, and they will fix this one up correctly. Also they are fair priced and honest. I would recommend also they give it a basic tune up as that will keep your elliptical operating great for years to come;-)

Please call to schedule this service: 1-***-***-****

Also here is their website for that : https://www.searshomeservices.com/repair/elliptical-machine-repair

I wish this were a do it yourself project, I really do. But there is a lot to know on this one;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete please rate my service kindly.
Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.
Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.
Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.
Thank you and have a Wonderful day!

No additional cost to rate kind;-)
Sincerely
Tech Michael