J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

I'm assembling an Exer80 exercise bike. Am I supposed to

Customer Question

I'm assembling an Exer80 exercise bike. Am I supposed to break part 25a/b (protective guard) in half to attach to handle bar and post?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It's a Lifespan Exer80 with Mp3 snd Phone attacment. I bought it thru ebau.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: About 3 hours. I've tried the manual abd looking up on line with no success.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure yet. Just don't want to break do something i shouldn't
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  J.T. replied 5 months ago.
Hi are you talking about the part that wraps around the neck? If so you need to slide that on before you attached the neck
Expert:  J.T. replied 5 months ago.
I was thinking of the wrong part, yes you need to pull apart the two halves. There are Little clips but usually they should just pull apart. If you can't get it try using a small screwdriver to release the the Little plastic tabs
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks. Will do.