Exercise Equipment

Exercise equipment repair questions? Ask a technician

I have a C700 tread mill. We are moving and is there an easy…

Customer Question
I have a C700...

I have a C700 tread mill. We are moving and is there an easy way to disassemble to move?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?

NordicTrack C700

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't have trouble. I need to move it out of the house. Is there an easy dissemble to move it?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
4/1/2017
Exercise Equipment Technician: J.T., Technician replied 1 year ago
J.T.
J.T., Technician
Hi. The easiest way is to take the console off from the upright arms, then remove both arms. Now you will be left with the flat base. Next you will need to put a strap around the frame and base so they don't spring open when you lift it up