J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

I have a Pro-Frm 760 EKG treadmill. I have not used it in a

Customer Question

I have a Pro-Frm 760 EKG treadmill. I have not used it in a while, but it turns on fine. However, when set at a speed, it speeds up on its own and the speed reading on the console changes all the time, but I do think it reflects speed. If I step to the side, it slows again. Then every once in a while, it just slows down or stops. If I get off, it goes again. Help?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: not a tv
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have cleaned it off. I took off the cover and adjusted the Reed switch and magnet; I also adjusted the belt. The belt is centered and the belt under the console looks fine.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 9 months ago.
It's time for a new Treadmill unfortunately. It can be fixed but it would not be cost effective To do so. You would need a belt and deck and Motor control board. You would also need new brushes in the Motor.