John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My treadmill belt is not moving, horizon i bought at

Customer Question

my treadmill belt is not moving
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: horizon i bought at canadian tire in 2009
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: about 3 weeks now.dont know if is motor problem
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

It seems to be a motor problem, but the device will need to be checked on-site in order to determine what is the issue. I recommend Sears Repair Services even if you have not bought it from them. They go to your home and give you an estimate.

To make an appointment please click here https://www.searshomeservices.com/repair/treadmill-repair-service or call 1-***-***-****.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====