Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

What does err code 22 mean, Pacemaster Proselect about 10

Customer Question
what does err code 22...
what does err code 22 mean
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Pacemaster Proselect about 10 yrs old but not used very often
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Today was the 1st time it went foe 10 min. and then just stopped and flashed the message
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It was moved when I had renovations done this is the first time I used it since then
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
11/22/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That code indicates - owing to your having moved it - that most likely a wire harness pulled a bit loose, between the console and the power supply board, or at either end perhaps.

With the power Off, re-seating, or tightening, those connections and also checking along the wire harness' length for any strain or cuts, would be the first thing to do to address the problem.

If you would rather have a pro at Pacemaster repair take on this (admittedly simple) task, just let me know.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech