Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have a tread mill that is not working. because I am on

Customer Question
dialysis Monday,wed nesday and Friday...
I have a tread mill that is not working. because I am on dialysis Monday,wed nesday and Friday I am home Tuesday and Friday only. would appreciate a phone call, thankyou. ***** ***** ***** Hebersham. 02 96258809.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 10 years plus
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am a double amputee, with prostetics and need some exercise
JA: Anything else you want the equipment expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
10/22/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

John, can you tell me a little more about what is not working?

Is there any any sign of life from the treadmill at all? e.g. does the display come on?

Will you or someone else be assisting you with any repairs?

Do you have any test equipment available?

Or are you looking for a repairer in your area to come and service the treadmill?

John, I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Electronic Engineer