J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

I have an old but working Fuel fe44. Today I accidently

Customer Question

I have an old but working Fuel fe44. Today I accidently snagged my foot on the power cod and dislodged it from the elliptical. I can't see how to reconnect it. When I look in the hole where it was pulled out of all I see are wires. Can I fix this, or do I need to call a tech somewhere for help?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 10 months ago.

most likely you broke the female end of the plug, is a very small plastic part that the plug fits into. You will need to replace that part. If you machine is older you may have a hard time finding a replacement part for it. You may need a tech or electrician to pull the wires out, and wire in a retrofitted plug if you cannot find one for your machine.

Expert:  J.T. replied 10 months ago.

You can try www.fitnessrepairparts.com or www.treadmilldoctor.com for parts

Expert:  J.T. replied 10 months ago.

You will need to full model # of the machine, its usually located by the floor on a sticker on the frame of the machine. Sometimes you need to tip the machine on its side to see it, it may be on the bottom of the frame facing the floor.