Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

My x5i treadmill has stopped working the screen says

Customer Question
Hello my x5i treadmill has...
Hello my x5i treadmill has stopped working the screen says information mode and I can't get to go back to normal settings any suggestions?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
8/28/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Simple enough: when your treadmill has the Stop key held down, and you insert the safety key, then it goes into Information Mode.

To get out of that mode, release the Stop button (or make sure it is not stuck down, by tapping it sharply), then remove the safety key.

If when you next insert the safety key, you are not pressing the Stop button but it still goes into Information Mode, then your console has a problem and may have to be replaced - rather an expensive repair in most models.

(Is your treadmill under warranty still? how old is it? if within warranty, the console replacement or servicing would be free of charge.)

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech