Exercise Equipment

Exercise Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Technician

Exercise Equipment

I have a Horizon LS780T that has sat unused for quite some

Customer Question
time. When I recently set...
I have a Horizon LS780T that has sat unused for quite some time. When I recently set it up and plugged it in, a chirping sound started coming out of the console and the lcd screen was lit but blank. The treadmill belt motor does not run.
JA: What's the exact make and model of the treadmill?
Customer: No reply. Please disregard.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I pulled the console and opened it to check for disconnections. I also pulled the motor housing to check for disconnections. Everything looked okay as best as I could tell.
JA: The equipment expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: That's pretty much it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Exercise Equipment
8/29/2016
Exercise Equipment Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi there,
My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Repeated chirping can occur if one of the buttons is stuck down on the console.

Try rubbing all of the buttons to check if they are stuck down whilst the machine is powered off.

Let me know what you find...

--------------------

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page if my answer worked so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry for the late response. That did not work.

Ok, let me check if the other techs have any further ideas..

Pete, Electronic Engineer